I am a postdoc at the Math department
at Northeastern University, working
with Jose Perea.
I studied Math and Computer Science at the University of Buenos Aires,
and got a PhD in Mathematics from the University of Western Ontario,
under the supervision of
Computational Topology, connections to Algebra, Geometry, and Statistics, and applications to Machine Learning and Data Analysis. I have also worked on Formalization and Type Theory.
- 8. Approximate and discrete Euclidean vector bundles.
- With J. A. Perea. [arXiv]
- 7. Rectification of interleavings and a persistent Whitehead theorem.
- With E. Lanari. [arXiv]
- 6. Stable and consistent density-based clustering.
- With A. Rolle. [arXiv]
- 5. Locally persistent categories and metric properties of interleaving distances.
- PhD dissertation. [thesis]
- 4. The Hurewicz Theorem in Homotopy Type Theory.
- With D. Christensen. [arXiv]
- 3. Nilpotent Types and Fracture Squares in Homotopy Type Theory.
- Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 30(5):511–544, 2020.
- 2. Localization in Homotopy Type Theory.
- With D. Christensen, M. Opie, and E. Rijke.
Higher Structures, 4(1):1–32, 2020. [HS]
- 1. The Integers as a Higher Inductive Type.
- With T. Altenkirch.
Proceedings of the 35th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (pp. 67–73), 2020.
4. gamma-linkage clustering algorithm.
With A. Rolle.
From "Stable and consistent density-based clustering", above. [Git]
3. Approximate and discrete Euclidean vector bundles.
Computational examples of the homonymous article, above. [Git]
2. The Integers as a Higher Inductive Type.
Formalization of the homonymous article, above. [Git]
1. A visualization tool for parameter selection in cluster analysis.
With A. Rolle. [Git]
||Instructor for Calculus II, MTH 133 at MSU.
||Instructor for Calculus I, Math 1000 at UWO.
firstname.lastname@example.org, for x = l.scoccola